Vandeventer Black is pleased to announce that six attorneys are amongst the 2020 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. The Rising Star designation is given to the top up-and-coming lawyers who are 40-years-old or younger, or who have been practicing for ten years or less. The selected attorneys are:
- Jed Donaldson- Creditor Debtor Rights
- Jennifer L. Eaton- Civil Litigation Defense
- Ashley G. Moss- Professional Liability Defense
- Dustin M. Paul- Civil Litigation Defense
- Michael D. Pierce- Labor & Employment
- James B. Rixey, III- Business Corporate
Other awarding bodies have also recognized some of the Vandeventer Black’s ‘Rising Stars,’ such as CoVaBIZ Millennial On The Move, Virginia Business “Legal Elite” and “Legal Elite-Young Lawyers under 40,” and Coastal Virginia “Top Lawyers,” among others. For more information, please visit VanBlackLaw.com.
About Vandeventer Black LLP
Vandeventer Black LLP is a dynamic business and litigation law firm established in 1883 that is dedicated to responsiveness and results while delivering internationally recognized legal solutions. Headquartered in the commercial gateway of Norfolk, Virginia, its accomplished attorneys assist clients from offices located in Virginia, North Carolina, and Germany.