Business Community Engagement Collaborative
The Business Community Engagement Collaborative, is a network that ChamberRVA and the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond launched in 2021 to connect community-minded business professionals for relationship building and best practice sharing on volunteer engagement and philanthropy.
The network is designed to support individuals who are interested in spearheading a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program within their business, those who are new to community engagement practitioner roles, and business leaders who want to strategically engage their employees – and leverage their resources – in the community. The network convenes quarterly for learning opportunities that will help us collectively build a stronger and more vibrant Richmond region.
- March – Power of Purpose Workshop
- June – Activating Your Purpose
- September – Driving Employee Engagement
- December – Measurement of Impact
2022 Proposed Topics
- March | Partnering Better Together
- June | Power of Purpose Workshop
- June | Business Case: Advocating for Building a Program
- September | Telling Your Impact Story – Click here to register.
- December | Philanthropy – Social Investment