Vandeventer Black is pleased to announce that six attorneys are among the 2019 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. The Rising Star designation is awarded to top up-and-coming lawyers who are 40-years-old or younger, or who have been practicing for ten years or less.
This year, a new attorney was included on the Rising Star list: J. Brandon Sieg in the Professional Liability Defense category. The additional attorneys are:
• Megan B. Caramore, Business
• Jennifer L. Eaton, Business / Corporation
• Sean Golden, Professional Liability Defense
• Ashley G. Moss, Professional Liability Defense
• Dustin M. Paul, Civil Litigation Defense
Other awarding bodies have also recognized some of the Vandeventer Black’s ‘Rising Stars,’ such as CoVaBIZ Millennial On The Move, Virginia Business “Legal Elite” and “Legal Elite-Young Lawyers under 40,” and Coastal Virginia “Top Lawyers,” among others. For more information, please visit VanBlackLaw.com.