As a business owner, your time is consumed with building a better, more profitable and hopefully more valuable business. Unfortunately, that often means deferring many important personal financial decisions to the future.
This course is designed to help you understand the various business and personal financial decisions that you may want to incorporate into your long-term thinking. Most importantly, you will gain a better understanding about steps you can take now to help provide a more financially secure future for yourself, your family, your business and your employees.
Topics in this course include:
- Understanding your finances
- Understanding your business
- Business valuation
- Business continuation agreements
- Employee compensation and benefits
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Key employees: Compensation and employment agreements
- Business succession: Understanding your options
- Estate planning basics
- Advanced estate planning issues
Sunup to sundown you work in your business… now is the time to work on your business.
Tuition is $99 which includes one workbook. You may bring one guest at no additional charge; additional workbooks may be purchased for $30 each. The course is a total of 7 hours and there are options for the Chester and Midlothian campuses.