MENTOR Richmond is a way for young professionals and mid-level managers to build relationships with each other while learning from some of our region’s most experienced leaders.
As residents of the Greater Richmond region, we are privileged to live and work in a community that has some of the best-led businesses and organizations in the nation.
This unique team-based mentoring program has graduated over 300 emerging leaders since its inception in 2008.
Expand each section below to learn more about the program.
- Provide a venue for YPs to meet and learn from local executives.
- Connect YPs who share the same goals and that can share professional knowledge and experience.
- Expedite the development of future leaders.
- Encourage personal growth, career development, lifestyle enhancement and goal achievement.
- Encourage professionals to be more educated about managing their careers.
- Exposure to senior leaders in the Greater Richmond Region.
- Building connections within the community.
- Better understanding of business and career growth.
- Development and achievement of personal and professional goals.
- Improved communication skills.
- An Insights Self-Discovery workshop and a Discovery Personal Profile
Applications for MENTOR Richmond Classes XXII and XXIII are closed.
Participation is limited. To apply, you must:
- Be an early-career professional (5-9 years) with a desire to grow your career and be more actively engaged in the Richmond community.
- Be career-driven with a strong focus on professional development.
- Have support from your corporation, organization or association to participate.
- Be prepared to spend time as a team before and after each mentoring session.