MENTOR Richmond is a way for early- career professionals to build relationships with each other while learning from some of our region’s most dynamic leaders.
As residents of the Greater Richmond region, we are privileged to live and work in a community that has some of the best-led businesses and organizations in the nation.
This unique team-based mentoring program has graduated over 300 emerging leaders since its inception in 2008.
Expand each section below to learn more about the program.
- Provide a venue for early-career professionals to meet and learn from regional leaders.
- Connect early-career professionals to build connections and share professional knowledge and experience.
- Encourage personal growth, career development, lifestyle enhancement and goal achievement.
- Facilitate continued professional development and reflection as participants prepare to move into the mid-level.
- Exposure to leaders in the Greater Richmond Region.
- Connections within the Richmond community.
- Understanding of the complexity and variance of career paths.
- CliftonStrengths 34 assessment and continued reflection on your own unique talents throughout the program
- Development of personal and professional goals.
- Continued soft skill development.
- Facilitated reflection and exploration of own career trajectory
Applications for MENTOR Richmond Classes 24 and 25 will open June 24th.
Participation is limited. To apply, you must:
- Be an early-career professional (2-7 years) with a desire to grow your career and be more actively engaged in the Richmond community.
- Be career-driven with a strong focus on professional development.
- Have support from your corporation, organization or association to participate.
- Be prepared to spend time as a team before and after each mentoring session.
In these unprecedented times, it is difficult to plan ahead, when things are constantly in flux. Ideally, we would host our leadership programs in person this fall, but your safety is our number one priority.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the execution of these plans, please reach out to Program Manager, Rachel Rodney at firstname.lastname@example.org.