The HYPE program wants your help creating engaging experiences for our young professionals.
If you are interested in becoming part of the HYPE Leadership Committee please submit an application (below). Applications are open year-round and new members are officially onboard July 1 each year. Requirements: You or your company must have a current HYPE Subscription and you must be able to commit to one year of service (participation at monthly meetings and events).
Engage Corporate Community — > Engage with Business Leaders
Continue Series Programming — > Engage with other YP’s
Become YP Voice for Community — > Engage with our City
HYPE Values (Aligned with values of GRCC)
- • Inclusive – We value the contributions of a geographically and demographically diverse community
- • Principled –We operate with integrity, believing that doing the right thing is better than doing the easy thing
- • Collaborative – We believe that the business community can accomplish more together than apart
- • Impactful – We are architects of the region’s future
- • Innovative – We think differently
- • Passionate – We believe in bold ideas and effective action are driven by passion
- • Responsible – We develop programs and services that deliver value to our members
HYPE is Helping Young Professionals Engage. The SOURCE for the YP Community. What brings us together is what continues to make RVA a better place to live, work and play.
Contact Sarah Skrocki, Program Manager at (804) 783-9301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.