Greater Richmond companies large and small will be impacted by the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak. Here, get information on where to turn for help as a business owner.
- Gov. Northam issueed a Stay at Home Order until June 10. For more information, click here.
- Interim guidance from the Centers for Disease Control for Businesses and Employers
SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application Page
SBA Disaster Loans: The Three Step Process
Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Sample Application Form.
- The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is surveying the impact of COVID-19 on local small business revenue and employment. The data will be shared with state and federal governments to help shape their response.
- The Department of Labor just published information that gives a small amount of guidance with regard to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act that was just enacted.
- Williams Mullen Information: U.S. DOL Publishes Guidance Clarifying Paid Sick Leave and Expanded FMLA Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Williams Mullen Offers Additional Legal Updates Regarding COVID-19
- The SBA has a new website for COVID-19 financial problems.
- Be sure to check out this new article from Bill Pawlucy and Bob Harris – Adjusting Budgets Impacted by Crisis.
- Constant Contact Small Business Support Kit
- Richmond EDA Small Business Loan Program
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- National Retail Federation has provided a Small Business Loans webinar
- KPMG COVID-19 Relief Provisions
- Monday, April 6, 2020 – 2:00 pm EDT
- Dominion Payroll COVID-19 Updates and Upcoming Webinars
- Stress Management for Educators webinar April 1st, 2 p.m. Register here.
- Virginia Community Capital is hosting a series of webinars with community partners and state agencies scheduled over the coming days regarding COVID-19.
- Simplicity VoIP Shares “Remote Working & Business Continuity” Web Session. For a PDF version of the session, click here.
- The SBA will be hosting a series of webinars focused around the topic of applying for SBA’s Economic Injury Loan Disaster (EILD) for Small Businesses.
Member updates and local business response to COVID-19 in Central Virginia:
- Groovin’ Gourmets is repurposing its catering company for Emergency Meals Services and/or disaster relief for business, churches, hospitals, national guard, FEMA etc. They have a fleet of refrigerated trucks, their culinary team has the ability to operate 24/7, and they can service most facilities in Virginia.
- Facebook has created a $100 million grant program to help 30,000 small businesses around the world during this time of uncertainty.
- Woods Rogers has created a COVID-19 resource page with legal updates and links to important resources.
- The Richmond Times Dispatch is keeping track of all local restaurants still open for curbside pickup or delivery.
- VCU has just launched a new self-paced online course designed to help students and professionals develop digital content for nonprofit messaging and campaigns around the COVID-19 crisis.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is now open for carryout and offering a limited menu at this time. Carryout orders can be placed by calling the restaurant 804-461-2244 or online.
- Constant Contact is now offering a COVID-19 support kit
- Richmond Restaurants Offering Curbside, Delivery, and Takeout Services
- Facebook just announced that the Richmond region will be awarded over $125,000 to help 31 small businesses affected by COVID-19.
- FDA’s Food Safety & the Coronavirus Disease 2019 resource page.