ChamberRVA continues to work with our regional partners and the business community to bring you the latest, most relevant news on COVID-19. From updates to safety measures, to PPP and EIDL loan updates, and the latest Pandemic Relief Bill, our COVID-19 page is the hub of information that will point you and your employees to the resources you need.
Small Business Loans
Important Update: On December 27, 2020, the President signed the Pandemic Relief Bill authorizing additional assistance to small businesses. A couple highlights include the reopening of EIDL grants and PPP loans. Visit the Virginia SBDC page for a breakdown of what you need to know in the coming days.
One of our responsibilities is to make sure you have all the information you need to support your small business. The information in this box contains a step-by-step process that will walk you through how to apply for a small business loan and how to learn about different loans and qualifications.
- Federal Reserve Main Street Lending Program
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application Page
- SBA Disaster Loans Three Step Process
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- U.S. Chamber Paycheck Protection Summary
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Overview
- Paycheck Protection Program Information for Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Form
- Paycheck Protection Program Information for Lenders
- Paycheck Protection Program Sample Application Form
Click here to go to the new SBA website for COVID-19 financial problems.
Staying Safe. Keeping Strong.
Keeping your team safe and helping prevent the spread of COVID-19 is paramount. Stay informed of the latest vaccination planning and safety tips.
Regional & State Updates
Local business organizations are doing their part to keep their community informed. Here, get the latest from the state of Virginia, Richmond-area counties and towns as we continue to work through the pandemic.