ChamberRVA is dedicated to the attraction and retention of young talent in the Richmond region. We have partnered with some of Richmond’s top companies and organizations to showcase both career and internship opportunities. Not only does RVA have powerhouse companies, the region also offers a vibrant community to work, live and play.
Please select a tab below to learn more.
Questions? Contact Allison Pollock at Allison.Pollock@ChamberRVA.com
Click on the logos below to explore some of Richmond Region’s available career opportunities.
YRichmond helps recruit and retain the best new talent to Richmond by connecting interns and newly hired associates to the region and to one another.
Watch a quick video to learn about YRichmond:
The Chamber works with local businesses to provide a full schedule of social, recreational, community service and professional events over the course of a 10-week session.
Each event is designed to help make a compelling case for why Richmond is an ideal place to establish roots and engage in the community.
- WEEK 1: Program Kick-off
- 6/18 6-7PM Virtual Welcome Event
- WEEK 2: Arts in RVA
- 6/23: Professional Development – Succeeding in a Virtual Workplace
- 6/25: Virtual Intern Social
- 6/26: Webinar by RVA Artist
- WEEK 3: Music in RVA
- 6/30: Professional Development: Self-Advocacy in the Workplace
- 7/1 – 7/3: Virtual Concert Series
- WEEK 4: RVA Food Scene
- 7/6: Professional Development – Diversity & Inclusion
- 7/7 – 7/9: RVA Food Tours @ 6PM *TBD
- 7/9: Virtual Intern Social
- 7/10: Virtual Cooking Demo
- WEEK 5: Discover RVA
- 7/14-7/16: RVA Segway Tours @ 6PM *TBD
- 7/16: Virtual Intern Social
- WEEK 6: River City
- 7/21: Professional Development: Service and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 7/23: Virtual Intern Social
- 7/25: Tubing with Riverside Outfitters
- WEEK 7: End of Summer Blast
- 7/28: Professional Development: Job Search Toolkit
- 7/29: End of Summer Blast (Location TBD)
The YRichmond program makes an important connection between the region’s millennial talent and all that Richmond has to offer. Interns and college graduates are vital to the health and growth of the region. YRichmond shows them why Richmond is a fantastic place to live, work and stay.
The success of the YRichmond program is a community effort. If you would like to help plan events that promote Richmond to millennial talent and would like to be recognized as an individual or organization that supports the young professional community, please consider participating in this year’s YRichmond program.
Ready to get involved?
Contact Allison Pollock at Allison.Pollock@ChamberRVA.com