Interested in keeping up with the General Assembly while in session? Subscribe to our Government Affairs Newsletter.
The 2017 Virginia General Assembly Session begins on January 16th. Each week during Session, John Easter, our Senior Vice President of Government and Community Affairs, will email subscribers the following:
- Brief overview of the major events of the week
- Summary chart showing bills that the Chamber specifically supports or opposes
- Categorized lists of all the bills the Chamber is tracking
For more information please contact John Easter at 783-9301 or John.Easter@ChamberRVA.com.
Get involved! Join the Government Affairs Committee.
The Chamber’s Government Affairs Committee has established five subcommittees that will develop and implement our advocacy program and public policy agenda:
- Economic Development/Business Promotion
- Regulatory Reform/Taxation
Chamber members who are interested in serving on these subcommittees should contact John Easter, (804) 783-9321.