Are you a Workforce Champion?
ChamberRVA’s Hanover Business Council awards the annual Marc Weiss Hanover Workforce Awards to Hanover-based organizations that have achieved success in areas such as recruiting, hiring, training, retaining, innovative workplace environments or other strategies that develop an effective, world class workforce.
Winners are recognized in both small and large organization categories. Specifically the awards honor businesses that are:
- Applying innovative techniques to achieve a larger, better-trained, stable, safe and happy workforce;
- Successfully creating jobs and/or incorporating innovative hiring practices;
- Creating innovative workplace cultures; or
- Using effective training strategies to optimize their workforce and develop future leaders.
Small Business Category – Hanover Education Foundation
Large Business Category – Dominion Energy
- Hanover Sheriff’s Office – large business category
- Hanover Foils – small business category
- Kings Dominion – large business category
- Chick-Fil-A – small business category
- Green Top Sporting Goods – large business category
- Center of the Universe Brewery – small business category
- Randolph-Macon College – large business category
- Cliff Weil Inc – small business category
- Creative – large business category
- Black Creek Flowers & Sweets – small business category