Your safety, your employees’ safety, and your friends and family’s safety is important. Get the latest from Virginia’s and the U.S. government’s public safety leaders.
The Centers for Disease Control for The Virginia Department of Health has established a call center to provide general information about the coronavirus at 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343).
At this time, basic health practices at home and work remain key to slowing transmission of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you’re sick. Stay home for 24 hours following a fever, and ensure you are fever-free without the aid of medication.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Disinfect — by wiping down — frequently touched surfaces at home, at work and at community gathering spaces.
- Masks are not currently recommended for anyone other than infected people and health care providers