Webinar | Technology Transformation in Retail CX & Ops
Thursday February 23, 2023 @ 1:00 PM EST
When customers walk into a retail store today, they are expecting a personalized, frictionless, and connected experience. The concept sounds simple enough, but orchestrating the experience is far from it. Retailers require a suite of technology solutions to keep operations running seamlessly and create compelling consumer experiences that drive engagement, loyalty, and growth. The exploding number of digital touchpoints – digital signage, new payment methods, and connected personal devices — are transforming the in-store experience, while real-time analytics, digital supply chains, and IoT are reshaping backend operations. To power these new and evolving business functions at scale, retailers need fast, reliable connectivity and an agile, secure network.
In this webinar, market experts will explore the latest trends in retail and how technology is powering connected digital experiences and streamlining operations at scale.
Register to learn about:
- The latest tech trends in retail, from frictionless commerce to IoT-enabled operations
- How retailers are blending instore and online customer experiences to increase engagement
- How retailers are leveraging real-time data to power the business—and the keys to securing
- the digital ecosystem
- The connectivity powering retail transformation, including advanced wireless and secure, agile networking
- Tom Woodbury, IoT Solutions Consultant, MachineQ
- Matthew Fassnacht, VP, Enterprise Solutions Sales, Comcast Business
Your Action Items
- Please register for the webinar here.
- Share on your social channels – social badges and suggested copy coming soon
- Invite Customers Using this Text and Link :
- Join us on Thursday, February 23rd at 1 PM EST for “Technology Transformation in Retail CX & Ops” a webinar from Comcast Business. Register for this webinar to explore the latest trends in retail and how technology is powering connected digital experiences and streamlining operations at scale.
Register here: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/15679/570603?utm_source=ComcastBusiness&utm_medium=SLSFRCE&utm_campaign=570603